Banner Advertise

Monday, October 20, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: [khabor.com] BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS

Channel I is famous! for these. Nazrul Kurasy o of this Channel was arrested for helping terrorist Kala faruque to flee from bangladesh as a member of Cultural front!!
so it is very natural for this channel!!
 it is a branded pro  indian channel !

Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@gmail.com> wrote:
You should have published the number from which the bastard would be friend called and lodge a complain to the police against the criminal under "Nari 0 Shishu 0dhikar Ain".
Channel "I" is a BAL Gharana media with people who are devout Mujib er Sonar Cheley. Perhaps it is correct that like another Sonar Cheley"Manik" of Jahangirnagar University who championed century violating....... but later was rewarde by the netri and posted him in Australia/Canada in Bangladesh High Commission.

Unfortunate for our nation that since day one the "Chors/Chotta/Chechchors/thuugs/mockers and Luichchas are reigning supreme everywhere.

Whenthe day will come that we will be able change our sense of direction from personal to national as like other patriotic citizens of other nation ????????????????????

Faruque Alamgir
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:43 AM, synthia.haque <synthia.haque@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I dropped my CV to Channel-i for a post of News Presenter few months
back. After several auditions I remained at their short-list with
expectation to be selected finally. At this stage I received a call
to my mobile phone one mid-night from a person who described himself
as a senior official ("Kormokorta") of Channel-i and asked me whether
I am interested to be his 'friend'. He called the mobile number which
was only at the CV that I dropped at Channel-i. Even after he knew
that I am married (from the CV), he wanted to take 'advantage' of his
post. I had to reject his proposal with hate to be a News Presenter
of this century.

I knew that model girls, film actresses and other professionals of
glamour world have to 'sacrifice' sometimes to get positions. But I
had no idea that News Presenters have to face same problems. Now I
lost honor to the profession and faith to the TV channels of our
country.

Regards,

Synthia Haque



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

What does real food

mean to you?

.

__,_._,___