Banner Advertise

Thursday, July 3, 2008

[vinnomot] Fw: Emergency! Please i need your help(Is this letter a fraud from som eone else?Who will beleve that Faruque Alamgir be in Nigeria ?)


Please try to catch the fraud who are using Faruque Alamgir's name to cheat others :

Pleasae donot trust such letters. Be careful.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling
to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism,
HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,It as been a very sad and bad moment for me over here and the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi
where my money, passport,documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill, I am now owning a sum $2000 for my Hotel bill.

I need you to help me out with a sum of $3,500 urgently so that i can arrange and travel back home,I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand how important and urgent i needed your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me immediately through Western Union or Money Gram and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.

Faruque Alamgir



____________________________________________________________
Click to get free info on remodeling your kitchen.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___