Banner Advertise

Friday, April 4, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: Neutrality of this present caretaker government, niclely & well exposed by the today's (4.02.08) cartoon of the daily Star

 

Dear Ariana,

 

Thanks for your mail, nice words & comments.

Now a day I can contribute too e-blogs much, as I have become very busy with personal work.

 

One request to you, please do not use word 'honourable' for me, which is a very 'heavy weight' title / word and my contribution to my country, to my nation, to my society does not deserve for this 'heavy weight' title / word!

 

This 'heavy weight' title / word are most appropriate for Bangabandhu, Rabindranath Tagore, Nazrul Isalam, Sayed Nazrul, Tajuddin, Bhasani, Sher-e Bangla, Suhrawardy, Moni Singh  & few others

 

This 'heavy weight' title / word may be fit for Abdul Gaffar Choudhury, late M R A Mukul, Prof. Kabir Choudhury, justice late K M Sobhan, late Jahanara Imam, Late Prof Humayun Azad, Dr. Muntasir Mamun.

 


 
On 4/3/08, ARIANA PANNA <ariana.panna@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Honourable Anu Bhai
 
Always I receive mail from you about Bangladesh politics, and how you are fighting against the RAZAKARS..........
 
I know that you already read the daily prothom alo and NAYADIGANTA where there is similar news.
I remember I paki razakar arguing with you about NAYADIGANTA, today shame to him not SAKA CHOW, because he admire that he is a RAZAKAR and who arguing with you, they are hiding their identity.
 
Best wishes from Singapore
ARIF


 
On 02/04/2008, Engr. Shafiq Bhuiyan <srbanunz@gmail.com> wrote:

Neutrality of this present caretaker government

Nicely & well exposed by the today's cartoon of the daily Star

 

http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=30368

 

 

 

 


--
"Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

Shuvechhante,

Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: 00-64-9-828 2435 (Res), 00-64-0274  500 277 (mobile)
E-mail: srbanunz@gmail.com

N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I also request you to inform me by an e- mail - to delete your name from my contact list.




--
"Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

Shuvechhante,

Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: 00-64-9-828 2435 (Res), 00-64-0274  500 277 (mobile)
E-mail: srbanunz@gmail.com

N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I also request you to inform me by an e- mail - to delete your name from my contact list.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Quick file sharing

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

.

__,_._,___