Banner Advertise

Friday, April 4, 2008

[vinnomot] Emergency!

I am writing you this note in rush because am not allowed to stay long on this computer,.. Please, i need your help urgently,. I am currently in Nigeria on a business trip,I was robbed at the hotel am staying and i also lost my passport in this case. I am stranded without money or food to eat.
 I need you to help me with $3500 quickly so that i can sort out my problems here,I will return your money as soon as i return home,I am really suffering dawn here.
 Let me know so that i can send you the details you need to transfer me the money through Western Union or Money Gram.
 
Thank you, i am waiting to hear from you soon.
 
Mubin


Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Quick file sharing

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

.

__,_._,___