Banner Advertise

Friday, October 24, 2008

[vinnomot] Mr. Mirza is looking for backdoor!

Ref: http://newsfrombangladesh.net/view.php?hidRecord=227224

 

According to my last write-up, I didn't want to write anything on this issue in NFB site. However, Mr. Mirza's repeated lies, deceptions, and 'looking for backdoor' attitude impelled me to do so for the sake of the readers as they may think otherwise. Let me handle the charlatan with iron fist so that he can't escape from the readers, anyway.

 

He wrote: "I never write in Shodalap (an obscure web-journal having very minimum readerships). Now, why he is asking me to debate in Shodalap for? What kind of debate is it? Shodalap will not even post my comments since it is a pet web-journal of Dr. Raihan."

 

He has said that he never write in Shodalap! He has also said that Shodalap will not even post his comments since it is a pet web-journal of Dr. Raihan! In another write-up he said that he doesn't live in USA, and then finished his write-up as: "Syed Kamran Mirza, USA"! First of all, let me clarify to the readers that Mr. Mirza had several debates with Mr. Jamilul Bashar, me, and some others in shodalap.com site in the past. Yet he is denying all these! What a chronic liar he is! I leave it for the readers to judge his mental state. He is even calling the same site a pet web-journal of Dr. Raihan! What a liar and a self-deceiver he is! Even his first response on this issue has already been published in Shodalap!:

 

http://shodalap.com/rMA_R_SKM_debate_01.htm

 

Readers! You see his repeated lies and deceptions! He is a trained liar and a deceiver to defame Islam and Muslims. I will, however, not let him deceive the unwary readers any more. I know exactly how to handle this kind of patient.

 

Anyway, let me go to the point without wasting valuable time of the readers. He has been claiming for years that the Qur'an is full of errors, contradictions, and scientific blunders. He also composed an article on these issues long ago, and since then he has been playing jackal-crocodile game with the same stuff to deceive some unwary readers as per the commandment of his masters. I also wrote an article addressing almost all the common allegations against the Qur'an including his (copy-paste) ones. Therefore, according to the norm of civilized debate, he is supposed to write a rebuttal on my article. But instead of doing that he is urging me to refute his article once again! He probably doesn't yet know who he is dealing with!

 

Readers, please forget about his age old garbage and my previous refutation. We are going to have a new debate, and he is the one who repeatedly claims that the Qur'an is full of errors, contradictions, and scientific blunders. Therefore, he has to present his case first without forwarding any old stuff. I am then supposed to refute his claims. Is it not? Here I put forward some simple criteria to initiate the debate:

 

- He has to present his case first without forwarding any old stuff;

 

- Every part of his write-up cannot exceed more than three points, and as such each part of the debate should not exceed one A-4 size page;

 

- Arguments should be as brief as possible. For example, after citing a Qur'anic verse, he has to explain with clear-cut logic as to why it is wrong or contradictory or unscientific or even unacceptable as the Revelation from God;

 

- He cannot bring any issue that has not been established as scientific fact;

 

- Personal attack and irrelevant issues must be avoided;

 

- Subjective issues, imagination, personal opinion, personal liking and disliking, etc. will not be considered as valid argument. For example, the Qur'an forbids marrying one's mother, daughters, sisters, and some other close relatives (4:22-23). However, Mirza, Ashghar, and Abu Kasim type people may not like these kinds of limitations! But that doesn't anyway prove that the Qur'an is not the Revelation from God either. Or does it? Hope it's clear to the readers what I am trying to say.

 

If I claim that the Bible, for example, contains some errors and unscientific statements, then the believers of the Bible have every right to ask me to present my case against the Bible first. They will never consider any old and voluminous article as starter. That's how the scientists and civilized world work. So, the ball is absolutely in Mr. Mirza's court.

 

He is afraid of conducting debate in shodalap.com although he already had several debates in the same site and he eventually ran away forever! He knows very well that in Shodalap he has to use brain instead of knee. That's what he is afraid of!

 

OK OK, NO problem! I am not here to force him to go to Shodalap either. So, let him put forward his first write-up in NFB following the above criteria. However, for my info and for the readers, he can send the same write-up to Shodalap as well so that I don't have to miss his write-up; as I have already said, I do not visit NFB regularly.

 

Let's see whether this time he comes up with another excuse telling the readers that NFB is also a pet web-journal of Dr. Raihan!

 

S.M. Raihan


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Quick file sharing

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

.

__,_._,___