Banner Advertise

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: [notun_bangladesh] A weekend I would like to forget

Musfique

Shocked but heaved a sigh of relief with good news of your safety. May Allah give you  bustling youth to carry on the LAL SABUJ PATAKA with strong grip to fly high over the mukto AKASH.

Faruque Alamgir


On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Musfique Prodhan <chena_kew@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear All
 
its so good to be back again. This weekend, I have faced the worst time of my life. I had met with an road accident, and at the same time my whole phone/internet line was completely shut down, due to some technical problem. By the grace of Almighty, I am ok now.
 
With thanks
 
 
Musfique.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Files to share?

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

.

__,_._,___