Banner Advertise

Thursday, September 4, 2008

[vinnomot] Kajimel Raisuddin is none other than Kamran Mirza!

[Mod Note: Mr Kajimel Raisuddin is requested to produce all the evidences he got in support to his allegations against "one forum and its moderator/members". It is against VM policy to be used as a launching pad for false allegations and propaganda]

Dear Members,

Now it is time to expose an anti-Muslim mental patient by the name
of "Kajimel Raisuddin". He has already been given too much chance! No
more! This patient is none other than Dr. Khorshed Alam Chowdhury
(a.k.a Syed Kamran Mirza) who has been exposed long ago by A.S.M
Ziauddin in Shodalap site:

http://www.shodalap.com/_MUKHOS_1.htm

Since 9-11 drama, this Bush's slave has been tirelessly writing
against Islam and Muslims throughout the net using tons of male and
female Muslim names. The patient also sometimes pretend to be a
Qur'an-Hadith based "fundamentalist Muslim" to attack other Muslims,
the way he has done here!!!

Several weeks ago he started attacking Islam and Muslims in
Notun_Bangladesh forum with a new name "Kajimel Raisuddin". After
getting exposed by many members, he has moved to other forums! Here
is what he says against Notun_Bangladesh forum and its members:

"Notun_Bangladesh is a sanctuary of the extremists. When I found that
the moderator himself is engaged in doing extremism and uses nasty
words, call the names of the others; and orchestrates heavily their
motives in radical ways using several despicable lieutenants and
cohorts gong like Ahumanb, Faruque alamgir, Salahuddin Ayubi, I found
it to be just a wastage of time for me like I am wasting here. So, I
soon unsubscribed that site. I never want to be around the bandits
who chose force over the discussions."

You see, what a little devil he is!

He is a purely mental patient and a slave who openly supported Bush
for Iraq invasion. He even cheered for the killing of thousands of
innocent Iraqis. This mental slave is also trying his level best to
shift the burden of 9-11 drama on Islam and Muslims' shoulder,
although dozens of his white-skinned American masters have proven
with lots of facts that it was an inside job. That's what this anti-
Muslim patient has been doing since 9-11 drama using many Muslim
names.

On one hand this mental patient has come to rescue himself and some
of his anti-Muslim buddies, and on the other he is also trying to
defame some Muslim members and pro-Bangladeshi forums. Can you
imagine what a miscreant he can be!

PS: "Ahumanb" is my yahoo e-mail ID and it's also my display name. I
sign my name in the beginning of a new forum to let people know about
me. Then I no longer sign my name, unless it is really necessary, as
it sounds boring to me. Even my name (Raihan) and e-mail ID (Ahumanb)
can be found in Mukto-Mona's authors' column and some other sites.
Yet this mental patient is saying that I am writing with fake
name "Ahumanb"! Chor-er Ma-er boro gola!!!

--- In vinnomot@yahoogroups.com, Kajimel Raisuddin <Kraisuddin@...>
wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Dear Readers, This man Ahumanb carries a flag of religion and jumps
into Quran and Hadith but I found his explanations are most of the
time wrong, not just by his attitude (which is his own property), but
also in meanings when he translates or explains. Very politely I
requested him in the past to provide correct translations and to
present unbiased explanation. He never listened to me. Instead, came
after me along with the cohorts in his tent, to subjugate and defame
me, whatever way he could. He is a real snake with venom, can bite
anyone without mercy (perhaps except his cohorts). The same has been
surfaced again in his write-up below. He acts and talks like a
street hoodlums (like the group leaders of mastans, chadabazes, and
hijackers). This clearly show how low and terrible he could be in
dealing with the others. He never understands or values the courtesy.
He thinks that defaming the others, killing the characters of the
others, twisting the facts, and being extremely rude to others who he
does not like; will bring achievements in his cunning plots. If he
has the genuine agenda, that will bring values to the lives of the
Bangladeshis, he can pursue it, if needed over and over, but keeping
the sanity; and talk with the others like a gentlemen. But it clearly
appears to me that he does not have that kind of plan. Rather, being
deceitful, rude, rugged and showing extremism is his regular way of
life. He did not leave any stone unturned to insult me by all ways
he can. His treatment gives me a feeling that he wants to be the king
of the cyberland, making all others his enemy who he does not like,
killing them cyberwise whatever way he can, and reign that territory.
So, please see how despicable he could be. Please read a few of my
direct responses to his e-mail: (1) Ahumanb: [Let me remind you that
this so-called "Kajimel Raisuddin"] Kajimel: "Kajimel Raisuddin"
is my real name. I never use any fake name like Raihan as
Ahumanb. From is statement, this man appears to be
completely illiterate in arabic. But he translates Quran in his
writes-up. He uses somebody else's translations
ignorantly but intentionally twists to achieve his wicked intentions.
He does not even know that "Kajim", "el" and "Raisuddin"
are all three pure arabic words. Criticizing about
somebody else's name is absolutely not his business by any standard.
This derigatory activity proves that he has serious ill intentions
and is is completely ignorant about what he talks about. (2)
Ahumanb: [..is not a Muslim] Kajimel: My fourteen generations are
bengali muslims, bangla as the language and muslim by religion. Where
and how this man found that I am a non-muslim? Again,
this proves that how a terrible fake liar he could be, who provides
completely wrong information to people just to harass
someone who he wants to smear out of the screen. Does he know that
the liars are the devil's brothers. (3) Ahumanb: [...although he was
pretending to be so in a debate with another person!] Kajimel:
In my posting, I never debate with anybody. Readers, please see my
original posting. I found that the Quranic verses were
being wrongly translated by some other ones. I
just provided the correct translation with the best of my knowledge.
I did not copy somebody elses' translation. The
translation provided in my posting is my own translation. Rather than
doing a beastly behavior with me, if there was
anything wrong in translation, he could point it out in a courteous
manner. But he has no idea how people can be gentle
and still achieve what is genuinely expected. (4) Ahumanb: [I am
using "so-called Kajimel Raisuddin" because this is a fake
name.] Kajimel: I explained above already that he is dead wrong
about saying my name is fake. It is my legal parent given name and
appears on all of my records. He is a man
illiterate in arabic and so he made such an ugly remark. (5)
Ahumanb: [...He is an old chap with a new skin.] Kajimel: Does
this statement have any merit other than just expressing extreme
vulgarity. See what kind of discriminatory ill mentality he
has. What does he mean by new skin? Did I change
anything now from the past? What does he know about me? Making
darigatory words to someone, even not knowing who he
is, not the work of any humans but of the devils. (6) Ahumanb: He
came forward to rescue Syed Mirza (another fake name) couple of days
ago. Kajimel: He is saying that Syed Mirza's name is fake also.
Syed Kamran Mirza have so many postings with the same name. He does
not use any fake name like Ahumanb who has real name
Raihan. Since he is fake, he thinks everybody else is fake too. This
proves clearly that he is just a mental patient.
What does he mean by the word rescue. This proves that he is not on
the forums for making dialogues but to fight with
the others inhumanly, unethically, with ignorance and extremism like
the wild beasts. (7) Ahumnb: [Now the charlatan has come forward to
rescue Mr. Ashghar] Kajimel: I do not think any gentlemen would
say someone charlatan. This proves how rotten and inhuman he is. I do
not belong to any party, any organization, any group,
any entity. I am just an independent person. I want my motherland
flourish. I do not want my motherland becomes the
nursery of the despicable souls. (8) Ahumanb: [...knowing the fact
that both of them are being used as anti-Muslim slaves since 9-11
drama.] Kajimel: A thief is likely to think that everybody else
is thief. Likewise, a stupid slave might have the chance of thinking
that perhaps all other people are slave like him. This
despicable soul must be the slaves of some sector. He has perhaps
been beaten by his masters so badly that made him deaf
and dumb and perhaps for that reason he addresses all others as the
slave. I am the most independent person on the face
of the earth. So far I have not found anybody or any system or any
organization did anything with me to curtail my
independence. It is only possible because I value courtesy, I respect
everybody's opinion as long as it is not twisted like the
one Ahumanb does, I value humanity above everything
else, and I have proper ways to serve my legal, social, community,
motherland, and religious duties. 9/11 is the darkest
chapter in the history of the muslims. All muslims must try to stop
this types of events from happening anymore. This
responsibility first comes to muslims for existence and honesty. (9)
Ahumanb: [And btw, this Kajimel Raisuddin has also been exposed in
notun_bangladesh forum by many members. ] Kajimel:
Notun_Bangladesh is a sanctuary of the extremists. When I found that
the moderator himself is engaged in doing extremism
and uses nasty words, call the names of the others;
and orchestrates heavily their motives in radical ways using several
despicable lieutenants and cohorts gong like
Ahumanb, Faruque alamgir, Salahuddin Ayubi, I found it to be just a
wastage of time for me like I am wasting here. So, I
soon unsubscribed that site. I never want to be around the bandits
who chose force over the discussions.(10) Ahumanb: [Kajimel Raisuddin
wrote: "So, we see that ALLAH is claiming to be the best of the
creators. HE is indicting BA'L as an alternate
creator. But HE (Allah) is claiming to be the best of the
creators." Kajimel: In my posting I provided originsl
translation from Arabic to English like this (c) Atadu'na BA'LAN:
Would you invite BA'L; (d) wa tazaruna: And you will
leave; (e) ahsan el khalikina.: The best of the
creators? Now I am asking, is there any error in
translation in the meaning? I suppose not. Then there is no argument
at all here. This is from Quran (Allah's own words)
and here HE says that HE is the best of the creators. He also
mentions the name of BA'L. HE says why to go to BA'L
while he is best of the creators. The meaning is meaning. Ahumanb may
not like it. He expects that Allah had to say
something else than this but the Authority is to
Allah, not to Ahumanb. Quran's meaning must not be twisted. Ahumanb
must stop it.(11) Ahumanb: [Mr. Ashghar's ignorance has already been
exposed very clearly in my previous response. Yet this charlatan has
come forward to rescue him using lies and
deception. The charlatan should read the verse once again:]
Kajimel: Again saying someone a charlatan is only possible by a
charlatan. I never used any word like this for him ever. So, he is a
real charlatan. While Ahumanb proves over and over
that he is the real ignorant but a quite crazy person, it is possible
for him to think everyboy else as ignorant. So, when
he says Asghar is an ignorant, it really does not mean anything. It
only gives the reflection of his sick mind. Ahumanb
must read item 10 to make sure what is the actual meaning. His
ignorance in arabic language and his rigidity to listen to anyone
else, will not help him much in understanding the
actual meaning.(12) Ahumanb: [So also was Elias among those sent (by
Us). Behold, he (Elias) said to his people, "Will ye not fear
(Allah)? Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the
Best of Creators. Allah, your Lord and Cherisher and the Lord and
Cherisher of your fathers of old?" (Quran 37:
123-126)] Kajimel: How my translation means differently then
this? I can be too stupid, but I see the same thing here. Allah is
insisting to be with him as he is the best of the
creators, and not to seek Ba'l. This
ignorant Ahumanb just loves to create thunder without any existence
of lightning. The is no difference in meaning what I
provided and what he is providing here. So, why it
became a controversy? I think only because he does not believe in
Allah's words. He has his own thinking, and he
expects that Allah says something different to satisfy him. This will
never happen. A misguided person like him can only
do damage for the society, not helping in anything.(13) Ahumanb:
[Anyway, I can't teach an old dog a new trick. If he thinks he is
sound enough to debate with me on the Qur'anic issues,
then he is welcome in shodalap.com site to open
a debate. Otherwise he will be exposed in time if he keeps preaching
his anti-Islamic trash.] Kajimel: while I
really believe in what Allah says, Ahumanb defines me as anti-
islamic. He did not believe in Allah's word. so, who is anti-
islamic? Me or him? A trash only thinks that
everybody else is trash. So, actually killing my time with this type
of issues really make me sick. I do not have ample
time to deal with these kinds of people who has the attitudes like
the street hoodlums. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF
AHUMAND OR ANY ONE OF HIS COHORTS HARASS ME ANY MORE, AS HAS BEEN
DONE HERE. I'LL NEVER ENGAGE MYSELF ANY MORE WITH
THESE TYPES OF DISTURBING PEOPLE. I'LL JUST DELETE THE E-MAILS IF I
GET ANYMORE. READERS, I BEG TO YOU ALL THAT IT IS
ABSOLUTELY FRUITLESS, TO BE ENGAGED IN THIS TYPE OF NON-
PRODUCTIVE ISSUES. PLEASE PARDON ME IF YOU SEE IN
FUTURE THAT I REMAINED QUIET, EVEN THOUGH THESE RADICAL BANDS TRY TO
ATTACK ME FOR NO REASON. Thanks for patiently
reading my extremely boring and meritless
posting.____________________________________ Below I am providing
just one additional example about Ahumanb's past activity.
__________________________________________________________ Dear
readers,For some time I am being disturbed by slanders from a group
of writers in internet forums. The issue started from just a simple
incident. Ahumanb published an article, providing lots of quotations
from the Holy Q’uran. Quotes are all OK. However, in the meanings
and explanations that he provided, had a lot of errors, mistakes, and
slanders. I responded very briefly with only a few lines saying him
that the article has some errors, mis-informations, and directed
against the other muslims. I requested him to re-visit his article
and correct those problems. He instead reacted very vigorously
against me and along with the other people in his band started
slandering against me. I did not want to engage with him because his
language and attitude provided me a perception that he will not
listen to me whatever I say. I did not spoil my time just being
engaged with him without having any good results. But slandering
against me is going on, and not stopping anywhere. So, ultimately, I
decided to physically to show all the readers, only a few examples of
where he was wrong. Basically he used the Holy Quran, as the weapon
to slander and defame some other people who he repeatedly spelled the
names over and over. His anger erupted like the volcanoes; and all
these eruptions were against some people, who perhaps he found in the
past, not to agree with him, on some points. In his article, he is
showing extreme intolerance against the other muslims. He wants to
say, he is perhaps, the only good muslim; all the other muslims are
no good, and have dead souls. How come this live souled true muslim,
could twist the Q’uranic verses, and give wrong explanations; just
to achieve his goal of nothing but damaging the credibility of the
other muslims? Who is he to make all these claims? Who gave him that
much religious authority to judge the other muslims? Definitely,
there will be no other Rasul after Hazrat Mohammad (SM). If this vane
cheat idiotic vulgar man had any bit of good quality as Mohammad (SM)
or the Sahaba’s had, he could not be so low in thoughts, language,
and tricks. He is talking about the tricks to play against the
others. No good muslim will play tricks against the others, no matter
muslims or non-muslims. Allah will not provide heavens to the
munafiks. This article clearly indicate that this person is
completely a munafik, who does not hesitate to twist the truths, even
from the Holy Q’uran. Mr. Raihan (in disguise as Ahumanb) wrote:(1)
আবুল কাশেম, কামরান মির্জা,
আযগর, আলী সিনা, ইবনে à¦"য়ারাক
à¦" আয়ান হিরসি আলীর মত প্যাগ
ান মেন্টালিটির লোকজন
সাধারণত ফলোয়ারদের দিয়ে ধর
্মকে বিচার করে। বিশেষ করে
৯-১১ নাটকের পর ইসলামকে টের
রিজম, এক্সট্রিমিজম, ভ
ায়োলেন্স, সুইসাইড বোম্বিং
ইত্যাদির সাথে লিঙ্ক করার
পর থেকে এই ট্রেন্ড চালু
হয়েছে (মনে হচ্ছে ৯-১১
নাটকের ঠিক পূর্ব মুহূর্ত
থেকে কোরানের বিষাক্ত à¦" ধার
ালো নখ-দাঁত-হাত-পা-ইত্যাদি
গজানো শুরু হয়েছে)! [English translation:
The people like Abul Qasem, Kamran Mirza, Asgar, Ali Sina, Ibe Waraq,
and Ayan Haris Ali, with pagan mentality, usually judges the religion
by the followers. This trend started specially after the 9-11 drama.
Islam is linked with terrorism, extremism, violence, suicide bombing
etc. It seems just from the moment of 9-11 drama, Q’uran is getting
a growth of poisonous and sharp nails, teeth, hands, and feet etc.]
Response: You said these people are of pagan mentality. You are dead
wrong about the label you are putting on these people. How do you
know they are pagan or lot more religious than you? You probably will
say, I guess they are pagan. This will really be a very very dumb
guess. From your statement, it appears that you are really a pagan,
not them. Ask me why? I can bet, none of them will go that far where
you have gone. You said, "Q’uran is getting a growth of poisonous
and sharp nails, teeth, hands, and feet.." This is an ugly and vulgar
comment against holy Q’uran. You can not do it to a holy book. You
are seriously disrespecting the Q’uran. Man !!!, you are trying to
hijack the Q’uran, quoting its sacred verses, to defame and laud
the others who does not sound stupid like you. Your main stirring
force is your grudge against all who can not agree with you. How the
normal people can agree with someone like you, who has the mentality
of an oxymoron. You are just busy against the others, to defame and
denounce but you do never see your face in the mirror, how low you
have gone down with your ignorance and grudge. Good and wise people
always think twice before saying something. You are such a vane
jealous, angry, brain-damaged, evil-minded guy that with the lebas of
Quran, you are just trying to harm the others labeling as bad people,
who can not say "yes" with you. You are following the path of devil.
Devil was the wisest angel one time, but because of his sick and
idiotic mentality like you, he became Shoytan. Your activity and
mentality shows that you are not less than the Shoytan, because you
are following the same path capitalizing lie, cheat, despise, and
harming the others. You are busy with hijacking and falsifying the
words from the Holy Quran. I can guarantee that if you knew these
persons physically by yourself, you would be astonished that they are
not in show business with religion like you.(2) "প্রতির
োধকল্পে একটি মহল অত্যন্ত
পরিকল্পিতভাবে ইসলামকে টের
রিজম, এক্সট্রিমিজম, ভ
ায়োলেন্স, সুইসাইড বোম্বিং
ইত্যাদির সাথে লিঙ্ক করার অ
পচেষ্টা চালিয়ে যাচ্ছে। আর
তাদের সাথে যোগ দিয়েছে
মুযলিম ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড
থেকে আবুল কাশেম, আলী সিনা,
কামরান মির্জা, আযগর, ইবনে
à¦"য়ারাক à¦" আয়ান হিরসি আলীর
মত কিছু পা-চাটা দাস-দাসী।".
[English translation: A sector is very carefully planning to link
Islam with terrorism, extremism, violence, suicide bombing and are
trying badly to advertise it. People like Abul Qasem, Ali Sina,
Kamran Mirza, Asgar, Ibe Waraq, and Ayan haris Ali are like their
boot-licker slaves].Response: Before making a comment like this, you
must make sure what you are saying has any reality. Do you want to
say that Al-Qaeda’s 9/11 attack in New York and Washington DC were
not true? Al-Qaeda’s several bombings all over the world are all
false? Al-Qaeda did not occupy Afghanistan? Was not Taliban formed by
the madrasa students from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other countries
with the aid from Pakistan, and along with Al-Qaeda formed the
religious extremist Government in Afghanistan? Were not all these
people Muslims? When sun rises, everybody sees it. The same way, when
a part of fanatic Muslims did all these, the people of entire world
saw these incidents. Why do you say a sector is falsely trying to
link Islam with terrorism, extremism, violence, suicide bombing? The
fact that the entire world saw the muslims did these deplorable acts.
We must self-criticize, as opposed to, hiding these spectacular open
incidents, under the false curtain. Of course a band of muslims, who
are nothing but just stupid, selfish, idiotic, heinous, ignorant
culprits did these incidents, and are trying to do more now, and will
be trying to do more in future; must have done it hijacking the
religion. Religion does never support the mass murder of unarmed
regular public of any country. Q’uran says who will kill, will not
enter the Heaven. These fanatic muslims are twisting the Q’uran,
and are going directly against it. Did the muslim communities
protested against these violent events? At least you and people like
you did not protest against these kinds of inhuman unreligious
heinous acts. Some of you even clapped with joy. Some conscious
people voiced against them. You guys branded them as boot-licker
slaves of some evil sectors.Man!!!, you are such a big twister of
truth, have no respect for human life, are just trying to achieve
martyrdom promoting fanaticism. Despicable people like you are just
submerged inside the pool of dreams to acquire more and more
beautiful hurs in the hereafter, rather trying to build prosperous
and peaceful human societies on the earth in this world. Your
selfishness is just worth shame, shame, and shame.(3) "কোর
ানে কোন ধর্মকে যেমন ফলস
বলা হয়নি তেমনি আবার কোন ধর
্মকে সরাসরি বাতিল ঘোষণাà¦"
করা হয়নি, যেটা অনেকেই জানে
না"।[English Translation: The way Q’uran did not declare any
religion as false, the same way it did not make any religion
obsolete].Response: What a twist !!! Q’uran says, "Inna al-dina ind
Allah el Islam". The meaning is, "For sure Islam is the only religion
to your God." Allah declared in Q’uran that Islam is the only
religion to Him. That means, Allah wants everybody to be in Islam. In
reality, even after 1400 some years, there are a lot of non-muslims
in the world. This raihan guy, being disguised as Ahumanb, is
twisting the Holy Q’uran. He is a cheater. He is not a muslim. He
must be a boot-licker and slave of fanatic terrorist Islam hijacker.
(4) "মজার বিষয় হচ্ছে, এই পা-
চাটা দাস-দাসীরা ইসলাম
ত্যাগের ঘোষণা দিয়ে একদিকে
যেমন ইসলাম à¦" মুসলিমদের বির
ুদ্ধে ঘৃণা, বিদ্বেষ à¦" অ
পপ্রচার চালাতে থাকে অ
ন্যদিকে আবার প্রভুদের ধর
্মকে ডিফেন্ড করারà¦" চেষ্টা
করে! এমনকি বুশের মত ম্যাস
মার্ডারারকেà¦" তারা প্র
কাশ্যে সমর্থন করতে দ্বিধা
করে না। অন্য কোন ধর্মে এর
কম অস্বাভাবিক মুরতাদ খ
ুঁজে পাà¦"য়া যায় না। আর এ কার
ণেই ইযলামিক মুরতাদদের এত
বেশী ডিম্যান্ড! এই ফুলহার
্ডি দাস-দাসীদের মহা-
জ্ঞানী, মহা-বিজ্ঞানী, মহা-
দার্শনিক, মহা-মানবতাবাদী
ইত্যাদি খেতাবে ভূষিত করে ভ
াঙ্গা কুলার মত ব্যবহার কর
া হচ্ছে!" [English Translation: Amazing thing is that
after declaring to leave Islam, the way these boot-licker slaves keep
spreading hate and wrong message about Islam, on the other hand keep
supporting the religions of their masters. They even do not hesitate
to openly support the Bush’s mass murder. And for that reason the
islamically dead souls have so much demand! These fool hard slaves
are being bestowed with the famous titles as the most-knowledgeable,
expert-scientist, famous-philosopher, most-humanist, etc.; and are
being used as the broken flap of the fans.]Response: Where this man
has observed this scenario? Does he mean that the muslims are
flocking around the enemies of Islam and leaving Islam to get the
titles of the most-knowledgeable, expert-scientist, famous-
philosopher, most-humanist, etc. This man is so stupid that I believe
his brain is nothing but cow-dung. I have seen many converts both
ways; coming to Islam and to leave Islam also. However, in my entire
life, I have not seen anybody, to change religion who became famous
as the most-knowledgeable, expert-scientist, famous-philosopher, or
most-humanist, etc. There is nothing too perfect in the world. All
religions are personal faith. This is relative also. The severity of
how much someone will be observing the religion, solely depends upon,
the individual understanding and affinity to the religion. In a
religious family, not everybody is equally religious. Also, in a non-
religious family, not everybody is equally non-religious. Not even
all husband and wives are equally religious or non-religious. Does
this man want to say that all the learned people are non-religious?
Where did he get this statistics? I do not believe that Dr.Yunus left
Islam and became Christian or took any other religion in order to get
the Nobel Prize. I do not know that he became the boot-licker slave
of Sweden, the country that gave him the Nobel Prize. I do not know
the world famous Bangladeshi Scientist Abul Husam, who invented the
water filter to remove arsenic, left Islam and became the America’s
boot-licker slave. I did not know, the World’s most famous
Bangladeshi Architect Fazlur Rahman Khan left Islam and became the
boot-licker slave of America. I know that he died in Saudi Arabia,
the center of Islam. So, where is the truth of his claim? Rather I
see oppositely, that he is instigating the muslims in Bangladesh to
create disturbances in the country, fighting against each other such
that some outside evil forces can invade the country, finding the
opportunity of lawlessness, as happened in Afghanistan. My dear
Bangladeshi peace loving general public, I beg to you all, not to
participate into any agitation, chaos, or any disturbances, getting
calls from these kinds of opportunist people. All we need peaceful
homes, and we can get it, only when we do not participate into any
damaging and subversive activities against anybody else in our
country. Thanks a lot.Thanks and have a great day. Regards,KR
>
> To: khabor@...: ahumanb@...: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 05:30:12 +0000Subject:
Re: FW: [khabor.com] Mr. Asghar's another deception
>
>
> Dear Members,Let me remind you that this so-called "Kajimel
Raisuddin" is not a Muslim although he was pretending to be so in a
debate with another person! I am using "so-called Kajimel Raisuddin"
because this is a fake name. He is an old chap with a new skin. He
came forward to rescue Syed Mirza (another fake name) couple of days
ago. Now the charlatan has come forward to rescue Mr. Ashghar knowing
the fact that both of them are being used as anti-Muslim slaves since
9-11 drama. And btw, this Kajimel Raisuddin has also been exposed in
notun_bangladesh forum by many members. Kajimel Raisuddin wrote: "So,
we see that ALLAH is claiming to be the best of the creators. HE is
indicting BA'L as an alternate creator. But HE (Allah) is claiming to
be the best of the creators." Mr. Ashghar's ignorance has already
been exposed very clearly in my previous response. Yet this charlatan
has come forward to rescue him using lies and deception. The
charlatan should read the verse once again:So also was Elias among
those sent (by Us). Behold, he (Elias) said to his people, "Will ye
not fear (Allah)? Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of
Creators. Allah, your Lord and Cherisher and the Lord and Cherisher
of your fathers of old?" (Quran 37: 123-126) Source:
http://www.quran.org/quran/quran4/So, it was Prophet Elias, and not
Allah, who was addressing to his people. Anyway, I can't teach an old
dog a new trick. If he thinks he is sound enough to debate with me on
the Qur'anic issues, then he is welcome in shodalap.com site to open
a debate. Otherwise he will be exposed in time if he keeps preaching
his anti-Islamic trash.Raihan--- In khabor@yahoogroups.com, Kajimel
Raisuddin <Kraisuddin@> wrote:>> > > Dear Readers, The following
Quranic verse in quotation is translated by parts of the
sentences: "Iz k'ala likaumihi ala tattakun. Atadu'na BA'LAN wa
tazaruna ahsan el khalikina. ALLAHu rabbakum wa rabba abaikumul
awwalin." (Quran 37:124-126)(a) Iz k'ala likaumihi: Remember HE told
his clan(b) ala tattakun.: Won't you be careful?(c) Atadu'na BA'LAN:
Would you invite BA'L (d) wa tazaruna: And you will leave (e) ahsan
el khalikina.: The best of the creators? (f) ALLAHu rabbakum: Allah
is you MASTER(g) wa rabba abaikumul awwalin.: And the MASTER of your
fore-fathers. So, we see that ALLAH is claiming to be the best of the
creators. HE is indicting BA'L as an alternate creator. But HE
(Allah) is claiming to be the best of the creators. The radicals will
never accept the meaning because they are all pre-programmed. They
will not even hesitate to avert the exact meaning of something that
is very true, if that goes against their favor. That's why flat-earth
society exists, seven sky theory persists, 5000 year old world
concept ushers, earth is the center of universe is in sermons, sun
goes around the earth to create day and night is still believed, this
world is bad but hereafter is good is is drummed loudly, women are
men's body part is still a theory, etc. etc. .............. The most
dangerous people on the face of the earth are the so called top
literate folks in non-religious disciplines but remains religiously
radical who set their minds to specific plan to shape everything the
way they want, they orchestrate vehimantly their ideas, whether or
not supported by the verifiable truths or logics. Thanks and have a
great day. Regards,KR > > To: khabor@yahoogroups.com;
notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com; progressive-muslim@yahoogroups.com;
dahuk@yahoogroups.com; vinnomot@: ahumanb@: Sat, 30 Aug 2008
23:47:11 -0700Subject: [khabor.com] Mr. Asghar's another deception> >
> > > > > > Mr. Asghar's another deception > > Mr. Asghar quoted a
Qur'anic verse 37:125 out of context and claimed that Allah is
talking about multiple Creators! Here is the verse 37:125 in context:
> So also was Elias among those sent (by Us). Behold, he (Elias) said
to his people, "Will ye not fear (Allah)? Will ye call upon Baal and
forsake the Best of Creators. Allah, your Lord and Cherisher and the
Lord and Cherisher of your fathers of old?" (Quran 37:123-126) > So,
it is clearly seen that it was Prophet Elias, and not Allah, who was
addressing to his people. During and before 7th century and still
now, a group of people used to worship so many gods who, according to
their belief, take care of different creations in the world. For
example, according some beliefs, there is a god of rain, there is a
god of volcano and earthquake, there is a god of knowledge, there is
a god of good, there is a god of evil, there is a good of food, there
is a god of money and wealth, etc. Prophet Elias was addressing to
these kinds of people who believed in many worldly gods and idols the
way Mr. Asghar and Kamran Mirza believe in Bush to be one of their
gods or idols! In their write-ups, Mr. Ashghar and Kamran Mirza have
admitted that they used to worship moon god, black box (Kaa'ba), and
the vulva of al-Uzza! So, they have admitted the fact (out of
foolishness!) that they were never any sort of Muslim, although they
have been claiming to be ex-Muslim since 9-11 drama to get special
attention from their masters. > > The funny think is that a blind
robot (a.k.a Kamran Mirza) swallowed Mr. Asghar's deception (?)
without ever re-checking the verse! So, his "Islamic puzzle" has been
bounced back to his robotic head with a massive thrust! It sounds
like two robots have been fooled by each other!!! > > Raihan> > > > >
> > > > Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the
web with Windows®. Game with Windows >
__________________________________________________________> Get
thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with
Windows®.> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
posts. Check It Out!
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherâ€"at home, work,
or on the go. See Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now
>
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets”
from Jamie. Learn Now
>
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live. See Now
>
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
Learn Now
>
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now
> __________________________________________________________
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
Windows Live.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

.

__,_._,___