Banner Advertise

Monday, October 27, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: [Amra-Bangladesi] Re: [khabor.com] A Female Hindu Saint; Saffron l ink caught on camera, BJP red in face

Mr. Shamim,

I did not sent any email directly to you. You maby be a member of any of the group I emailed the message. If you remove  your name from that grouop you may not receive my email from me. anyway if you have any comment about theis female Hindu Saint(Shannasini) you are free to express your opinion. In a democratic environment one can express his/her views without any fear. Like yourself I have very good friends who are not muslim rather respect muslims.Those anti-muslims who are united to discredit Islam, I am always against them to defend Islam. Appeasing the enimies of Islam is not an option,.

Many Thanks,

M.Anwar



_____________________________________________________________
Click to lower your debt and consolidate your monthly expenses.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___