Banner Advertise

Saturday, September 6, 2008

RE: [vinnomot] My Agony

Please see the following. You really need correction.

 

There are thousand things               
Which I see and jump & jump.
There are hundreds of events which
I face and do say what my heart feels
There are enormous joys
I took within my heart and
Remain jovial to every thing.

It is governable power
which we are never bowed down
And
It is unfathomed brightness
Where I am lost and rejoice
I am enjoying
The state of my happiness
Soon I find myself most
desired- adored- valued.

 

 


From: vinnomot@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vinnomot@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ::: Xcite :::
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 4:02 AM
To: yasir_xx@hotmail.com
Subject: [vinnomot] My Agony

 

There are thousand things
Which I see but keep mum.
There are hundreds of events which
I face and don't say at all
There are enormous pains
I took within my heart
Remain immune to every thing.

It is ungovernable power
Before which we are bowed down
And
It is unfathomed darkness
Where I am lost
I am searching
The cause of my Agony
Soon I find myself
Deluded- dejected- desolate.

---------------------------------------

I Need your Help, in order to improve.
Please Correct me where ever I'm wrong :
yasir_xx@hotmail.com
I'll appreciate. Thanks


 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___