Banner Advertise

Monday, August 11, 2008

[vinnomot] IT Related Instant Helt Over Mobile Phone.


Dear All,
My best compliments to you. I am offering a free service to all of
you for any IT Problems and solution. Such as any type of pc
problems, software problems, hardware problems, networking related
problems etc.

I hope that this facility will save times, help few people and also
increases my experience.

Please don't hesitate to contact with me to following number…

Helal Uddin Chowdhury : 0167 3541636 (Warid)
0171 1343353 (Grameen)

Regards,
Helal Uddin Chowdhury
IT Manager
Europoint Limited.
Banani,Dhaka-1213,Bangladesh.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

.

__,_._,___