Banner Advertise

Monday, August 18, 2008

[vinnomot] Aversion

"Hate is a disguised form of love.
You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love because if you are really indifferent, you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him"

I do not hate the world,
Not because I do not know
How to hate,
But because God does not want me
To hate.

I love the world,
Not because I know how to love,
But because God,
Out of His boundless Bounty,
Loves the world
In me, through me and for me

Love yourself , you have begun
Your lifelong romance.
Hate yourself.,  you have begun
Your lifelong battle.

_ys



I Need your Help, in order to improve.
Please Correct me where ever I'm wrong :
yasir_xx@hotmail.com
I'll appreciate. Thanks


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___