Banner Advertise

Friday, July 18, 2008

[vinnomot] [Video blog] What makes us happy?

Research carried out on happiness  conclusively proved that people with strong religious conviction are a lot happier than religious liberals or atheists.  And this is due to the fact that conservatives have developed a strong sense of purpose. In my video blog, I am explaining, how atheists can also develop a strong sense of purpose to be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R74qBHB3zvs

 From my experience, I have seen, I feel happy only when I rediscover strong sense of purpose for my existence.

Thanks
Biplab
http://biplabspiritualism.blogspot.com/

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Learn to live

a full life with these

healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___