Banner Advertise

Saturday, July 5, 2008

[vinnomot] New Email address of Mr Alamgir

Dear All

 

as most of you aware that, our regular and important contributor Mr Alamgir's previous email has been hacked. Upon his request I am forwarding his email along with his new address to all the members. Hope to see Mr Alamgir soon among us. Thanks

 

 

Musfique.

--- On Sat, 7/5/08, Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@gmail.com>
Subject: My new e-mail address
To: chena_kew@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 11:09 AM

Musfique

As you are aware that my e-mail address : faruquealamgir@yahoo.com  has been hacked and the hacker sending fake mail requesting money portraying myself being stranded somewhere in Nigeria.

Please ignore any mail from my above mentioned e-mail address which I do no longer own or have control over.

For future correspondence please use my new e-mail address  faruquealamgir@gmail.com

Please forward this mail
on my behalf to any other friends that we know personally or thru NB/VM Thanks for help.

Faruque Alamgir

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! Groups

Find balance

between nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___