Banner Advertise

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[vinnomot] Who controls NFB(News from Bangladesh) ?

   It has been more than six month's now web newspaper NFB(news from Bangladesh) refusing to accept/publish  my letters/opinions without showing any cause.

As a freelance writer from Washington,DC I believe,  I have every right to know the reason.

I request the NFB authority to let me know the eason for such 'unethical treatment'

As NFB won't accept my letter or publish my letter ,I am requesting vinnomot,mukto-mona and khabor groups to publish my letter so that readers will be able to know how NFB treats writers who oppose theier idiolgy.

Many thabnks,

Mohiuddin Anwar

Washington, DC



_____________________________________________________________
Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

.

__,_._,___