Banner Advertise

Thursday, April 10, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: [Dahuk]: I got married pls pray for peaceful

Dear dear Salim Bhai

No No No don't change your decision. I was just narrating an old joke about marraige. It is not serious but humour.
Marraige is holy institution which gives the opportunity for an individual(of either sex) to fulfill it's obligation as a member of the society. Marraige also help to build a peacfull life and make lives journey easier together.

My advance CONGRAT TO YOU AND WOULD BE BHABI.
BEST OF LUCK BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR "MISTY" .  ???????????

Faruque Alamgir

sarker salim <sarkersalim@yahoo.com> wrote:

Assalam,
Vhayia very soon i'm going to take this test also "DILLHIR LADDU" but you experience making me confused.......Should I change my decision?
 
Sarker Salim

Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear Amin Bhai

I am sad at the demise of a prospering bachelor but happy that my dear friend is going to TASTE THE FAMOUS  "DELHI  KA  LADDU"  which is said to like Shaker Korat . Man I took the same LADDU  32 and half years back,
very difficult to digest . Sorry just joking.

I wish you and my Ayesa Bhabi  a very very happy married life to blossom in the  garden of roses. Wish that both of you be supportive,tolerent,understanding and friendly to each other.

May Allah help you both to tread the difficult path with courage and tact.

Faruque Alamgir

"Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_raj@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear all,
             I got married on 5/4/08.
My wife is Ayesa Siddika .
pls pray for our new life.
aminul islam

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Send pics quick

Share photos while

you IM friends.

.

__,_._,___