Banner Advertise

Sunday, April 6, 2008

[vinnomot] Jimmy Carter hints he'd back Obama

from the "am New York" www.amny.com
 
Former President Carter wouldn't quite say it, but he left little doubt this week about who he'd like to see in the White House next year. Speaking to local reporters on a trip to Nigeria, he noted that Sen. Barack Obama had won his home state of Georgia. "My children and their spouses are pro-Obama. My grandchildren are also pro-Obama," he said."As a superdelegate, I would not disclose who I am rooting for, but I leave you to
make that guess."  
(AP)
 
 


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

.

__,_._,___