Banner Advertise

Monday, April 7, 2008

[vinnomot] Blaming...

 

Blaming...
When I open my heart, I see red - the colour
of your courage

When I open my eyes, I see red - the colour
of my pain
 
When I open my eyes, I see red - the colour
of my rage

Shades of red, as colouring humankind's boast
of a common humanity
When we blame others for a certain outcome or circumstance, we are really blaming them for our continuous negative state, and the continuous negative state is really from within, from our own mind, our own associations, our own subconscious, no matter the outcome or circumstance of anything. Blaming is a product of the mind living in the past, and responsibility is a product of the mind taking charge to live in the present and future, so one must take responsibility for one's own inner well-being and the outcome or circumstance no matter what happened as a result of someone else's actions.
 
Can you agree with this wholeheartedly?
ys


Let me know your thoughts on my mails
reply me at: yasir_xx@hotmail.com
I'll appreciate them . Thanks


Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Instant smiles

Share photos while

you IM friends.

.

__,_._,___