Banner Advertise

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Re: [vinnomot] Re: [notun_bangladesh] Late SK MUJIB : Reality and Romanticism

Rightly attributed the shameless clown. They feel proud serving their father P. Da. It is useless to ask for sanity from the insane. 

Faruque Alamgir

Salahuddin Ayubi <s_ayubi786@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear A.Bull,
you are a imbecile bloody country clown. How
imbecile can a man get before writing these silly
things and then postin it in the forum of intelligent
people. I would request you to find your peers and
join their company.
Salahuddin Ayubi
--- "Mr. Abul" <abuilla@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bhai Shaheb Ayubi,
>
> Very good e-mail, pls find my comments in blue:
>
> SA: What makes you think that I am a
> Pakistanponthi?
>
> MA: There is nothing wrong in speaking up and
> saying loudly that I AM A PAKISTANPONTHI. I think
> most of our friends are kind'a afraid and they got
> mingled with BNP-Jamaat-JP. But I am not a coward
> and I say loudly that I am a Pakistanponthi.
>
> SA: I believe that BAL is a anti people political
> party.
>
> MA: You are 100% right....... I am not sure how
> old you are, but if you are at my age you remember
> AL put all of us (I mean people who were trying to
> help the Pakistan Army to restore peace in '71) into
> jail. Even the day when Mujib got killed, there
> were 17,000 of us in the jails of the country. Not
> only that, BAL took away the citizenship of our
> beloved Professor Golam Azam Sir. This is our great
> leader Ziaur Rahman who freed all of us from jail,
> he also got Golam Azam Sir back to our country.
>
> The best time that we had in our lives is during
> April ~ Nov of 1971. We were grabbing all the enemy
> properties, enjoying the Hindu women (as
> Mal-e-Gonimot). This is BAL who harmed our peaceful
> life and gave us hardship. You should know, for
> people like us, life would be so nice without BAL.
>
> So I ask for cooperation of all
> Pakistanponthi-Rajakar-BNP-Jamaat-Jatio Party like
> you and I, let's all work to go back to our old
> masters of Pakistan.
>
> BNP-Jamaat Zindabad.
>
> -Abul
>
> Salahuddin Ayubi <s_ayubi786@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mr. A.Bull,
> What makes you think that I am a Pakistanponthi
> and not a Bangladeshi patriot. If you ask me I will
> call you bharatponthi. There was no razakar in my
> family or even in my distant fraternity, like you
> have
> by your own admission. I do not subscribe to any
> political party but firmly believe that BAL is a
> anti
> people political party. time and again they have
> misguided the people of this coutry and it is
> because
> of their stupidity we had to undergo lot of
> hardships.
> Party's leadership is full of idiots like yourself.
> Keep your distance from me as I hate razakars
> and jamat-shibirites like yourself.
> Salahuddin Ayubi
> --- "Mr. Abul" wrote:
>
> > Brother Izhar Ahmad / Salahuddin Ahmad /
> > Salahuddin Ayubi,
> >
> > I just realized, why are we fighting?
> > Both of us are Pakistanponthi, Jamaat minded
> > and also both of us are coming from Rajakar
> > families. So we should be best friends to
> > each other, right ?
> >
> > So let's forget the past and work hand in
> > hand to create a Pakistan oriented Bangladesh.
> > AL is our greatest enemy, go should get
> > their ass and we should consider
> > BNP-Jamaat-Ershad as our friends.
> >
> > In the mean time, please let me know when
> > you go to Pakistan to meet ISI , I will
> > join you and get some money so that we
> > can do propaganda against AL and all
> > Pro-Liberation forces.
> >
> > Pakistan Zindabad.
> > Kha Lada Zia Zindabad
> > -Abul
> >
> > islam71nurul@aol.com wrote:
> > Dear Mr. Abul,
> >
> >
> > RAZAKAR, Liar, Bastard
> >
> >
> > "Izhar Ahmad / Salahuddin Ahmad / Salahuddin
> > Ayubi"
> >
> >
> > ER DUI GALE - JUTA MARO BARE BARE
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Mr. Abul
> > To: notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com;
> > WideMinds@yahoogroups.com;
> alochona@yahoogroups.com;
> > banglarnari@yahoogroups.com;
> dahuk@yahoogroups.com;
> > sonarbangladesh@yahoogroups.com;
> > khabor@yahoogroups.com; vinnomot@yahoogroups.com;
> > notunbangladesh@yahoogroups.com;
> > ayubi_s786@yahoo.com; javediqbalkaleem@yahoo.com;
> > dreamer_hillol@yahoo.com; chena_kew@yahoo.com;
> > bdmailer@gmail.com; diagnose@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 6:37 am
> > Subject: [vinnomot] Re: [notun_bangladesh] Late SK
> > MUJIB : Reality and Romanticism
> >
> > Mr Salahuddin,
> >
> > Why do you have AYUBI in your name? Do you belong
> > to Ayub Khan????
> >
> > BTW: I don't belong to AL; I am a big supporter of
> > Pakistan. I belong to a Razakar family.
> > I love BNP and Jamaat. I love Kha Lada Zia, I
> > think we should have her married to my respected
> > Nizami.
> >
> > Let's all wholeheartedly support BNP-Jammat so
> > that we can go back to the golden days of
> Pakistan.
> >
> > Pakistan Zindabad
> > BNP-Jammat Zindabad
> >
> > Salahuddin Ayubi wrote:
> > Mr. Abul,
> > You must be nuts and a hardcore BAList who do
> > not want to hear unpleasant truths about BAL or
> its
> > leaders. This is facist attitude. BAL is out and
> out
> > a
> > facist party. You see its true facist colour when
> it
> > is in power.
> > An unpleasantr news for you. In todays Amader
> > Shomoy in the last page there is a news
> questioning
> > whether Sheikh really wanted independence of
> > Bangladesh. It Quoted renowned Indian journalist
> > Kuldip Nayar and another foreign journlist. Please
> > go
> > through the news item and curse Sheikh Mujib, if
> > that
> > makes you happy..
> > Salahuddin Ayubi
> > --- "Mr. Abul" wrote:
> >
> > > You guys are from which part of Pakistan?
> Usually
> > > Pakistanis speak in this language.
> > >
> > > Otherwise may be you were born as the unexpected
> > > children after rape by Pakistani Military in
> 1971.
> > >
> > > Pls correct me if I am wrong.
> > >
> > > Pakistan Zindabad
> > > BNP-Jammat Unity Zindabad
> > > Let's all kiss the asses of Razakar and al-Badrs
> > > of 1971
> > > No more Bangladesh, one and only Pakistan
> > > Khaleda Zia-Nizami Zindabad
> > >
> > > Faruque Alamgir wrote:
> > > Friends
> > >
> > > Hsssshhhhh. Sonar diner kotha boley mon kharap
> > koren
> > > keno Amin Bhai. Who said that all promises have
> to
> > > be fullfilled.Promises are Utopia and not to
> taken
> > > seriously.
> > >
> > > Faruque Alamgir
> > >
> > > Salahuddin Ayubi wrote: "I
> > > am your leader, follow me, not what I do but
> what
> > I
>
=== message truncated ===

__________________________________________________________
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com



You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___